Basketball Stars allows players to compete in one-on-one matches against opponents from all over the world.
Are you trying to find the best basketball game for two players? Let's play Basketball Stars, the follow-up to the popular Basketball Legends game. Participate in a short game or a whole event to show that you have what it takes to play in the NBA. The game places a strong emphasis on deft ball handling, precise shooting, and tactical moves to outscore your opponent. Basketball Stars provides an authentic basketball experience on your choice gaming platform thanks to its simple controls and accurate physics.
- Play 2-player basketball games by yourself or with friends
- Choose between a league and a quick match.
- Easy to learn, but hard to master
- 3D images that look real
- Slam Dunks with moves like spins, alley-oops, windmills, and more!
Let's explore how to play Basketball Stars game online!
Basketball Stars Controls
1 player mode
- Use WASD or arrow keys to move
- Use X/L to shoot/steal
- Use S to pump/block
- Use A+A or D+D or left/right arrow twice to dash
- Use K/Z to super shot
2 player mode
- Use the WASD keys: To move
- Use the B: To shoot/steal
- Use the S: To pump
- Use the A/D twice: To dash
- Use the K/Z: To Supershot
- Use the arrow keys: To move
- Use the L: To shoot/steal
- Use the down arrow key: To pump
- Use the left/right arrow twice: To dash
- Use the K: To Supershot
Who developed Basketball Stars?
Madpuffers created Basketball Stars in May of 2019. They have developed well-known browser games such as Moto X3M.
In Basketball Stars, how to dunk?
You can shoot the ball from anywhere on the court, but you'll have a better chance of making the shot if you're closer to the rim. You can even pass the ball to your teammates to build up a stronger shot.
Can I play Basketball Stars on my phone or tablet?
Basketball Stars may be played on any platform, including phones, tablets, and laptops!