Dinosaur Game is an endless runner game that was first developed for the Chrome web browser.
I know what you're thinking when you see this 2D pixel dinosaur character: DISCONNECTION!!! Don't worry, your internet connection is fine, and you're about to be amazed by one of the most popular games: Dinosaur Game. Just as you imagined, this game is easy and straightforward to play through jumping and dodging motions. All you have to do is run and avoid obstacles along the way. There are cacti to jump over and annoying Pterodactyls to dodge. Keep running until you lose and try to break the record with the highest score.
- In this original interpretation of the endless runner genre, you will control a T-Rex.
- One of the most played online games was created by Google.
- Views that can be seen from a camera that can be tilted.
- 8 bits of 2D images.
- Discover more options depicting these ancient titans in games by perusing our selection of dinosaur games.
How To Play
- Use the Spacebar or Up Arrow key to start.
- Press and hold the Up Arrow key or Spacebar to jump higher.
- Press the Down Arrow key to avoid flying objects.
- Use the Alt or F11 key to pause the game.
Dinosaur Game is played by millions of people all over the globe. People love it because it doesn't require any skill, gear, or prior setup. Even though this game is easy to play, attaining a high score remains a great challenge for players.